Kopalino is an excellent region for walking and biking activities. The forests that grow around our centre are rich in blueberries and mushrooms, ready for you to pick them up! You will easily find a horse stable, bikes and water sports equipment rentals. The nearby Piasnica River will leave you with amazing and unforgettable feelings and impressions even if you are an inexperienced kayaker.
Imagine all the benefits of spending your holiday in the Lighthouse Sfera Centre:
1. Wide and sandy beach in Kopalino which is one of the quietest on the Polish Coast.
2. The beautiful Kopalinski Lake with water sports equipment rental available in summer is also a paradise for anglers all year!
3. Stilo Ligthouse located in one of the most unpopulated places at the Polish Baltic Sea.
4. Coastal Landscape Park in Bialogora.
5. Picturesque River Piasnica which is one of the cleanest rivers in the Pomeranian Polish region. It takes 3 hours to reach the Baltic Sea by kayak on this River ending its course just at the Baltic Sea beach. It is a fantastic experience for beginners as well as for advanced kayakers.
6. In the nearby village Lubiatowo you can find ancient barrows, a historic palace with a park and you can see there a white sand dune.
7. Slowinski National Park where you can admire moving sand dunes.
8. Nature Reserve Choczewskie Cisy.
9. Lookout tower “Kashubian Eye” and the dinosaur park in Gniewino.
10. Hiking trails:
GREEN hiking trail
Takes you around the Choczewskie Lake (10 km)
YELLOW hiking trail
Begins in Choczewo and takes you to Szklana Huta. Along the trail there are information boards describing the fauna and flora of the place. (9km)
BLUE hiking trail
Begins in Osieki and goes through Szklana Huta, Lubiatowska Wydma, Lubiatowo, Kopalino, merging with the Yellow trail. On the trail you can find information boards about fauna and flora, forest agriculture and about the Baltic coast. (13 km)
ORANGE hiking trail
Begins in Lubiatowo, goes through Kopalino and Sasino and reaches Stilo. In the end of the trail there is a lighthouse and along the trail there are few interesting informative boards. (22km)